Skrevet 16-05-2013 14:41Der er mindre end en måned til årets E3, og vi har sikkert alle gjort os nogle forhåbninger til, hvad Nintendo kunne finde på at vise os alle.
• Pokemon X and Y and Pokemon Rumble U news expected with no other Pokémon games revealed.
• Yoshi Wii U is said to be a late 2013/early 2014 title.
• Games said to be at the E3 showfloor include: 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Pikmin 3, W101, X, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team.
• Capcom supposedly working on a Resident Evil remake from their back catalogue.
• Nintendo wanting to continue Picross on Nintendo 3DS.
• New Star Fox title, said to be more like Lylat Wars, expected this generation.
• Star Wars expected on Wii U as &amp;quot;Disney likes the Wii U so far&amp;quot;.
• Nintendo titles to use NFC - new IP from Nintendo.
• New Animal Crossing expected, but &amp;quot;way off&amp;quot; for Wii U.
• Nintendo tried to regain Banjo Kazooie but it didn't work.
• A Final Fantasy remake is being developed for Wii U.
• Games that will use dual GamePad controllers will be announced.
Legend of Zelda:
• New Legend of Zelda is said to feature a return for past races like the Gorons, Zoras plus new additional species to encounter.
• The game is also venturing into more &amp;quot;RPG-like&amp;quot; territory without &amp;quot;going full out RPG&amp;quot;, like Skyward Sword.
Hardware Revisions and Performance:
• Wii U periperhals expected this year (to connect to the GamePad).
• A New Nintendo Wii U is expected by the end of 2014 with more internal storage but Blu-ray is unknown.
• A new Nintendo 3DS revision is expected, but not within the next two years.
• Denies Wii U clock-speed increases.
• Achievements and linked accounts said to be coming but &amp;quot;in a different way than anyone else does&amp;quot;.
• Nintendo working on trying to get more engines supported by Wii U.
Virtual Console Releases:
• Nintendo are expected to show and highlight classic GameCube titles heading to Virtual Console.
• Online multiplayer for classic Virtual Console games isn't likely from Nintendo but &amp;quot;third parties will&amp;quot;.
• Plans to release classic titles, like Xenoblade Chronicles, on the Wii U eShop is likely at some point.
Retro Studios Wii U Project:
• The upcoming, untitled game from Retro Studios is said to be first-person, futuristic and &amp;quot;something everyone wants them to make&amp;quot;.
• Said to be working on a Donkey Kong track for Mario Kart Wii U
#1 - Skrevet 16-05-2013 16:09Men har Nintendo ikke droppet E3?
#2 - Skrevet 16-05-2013 16:15De har droppet den store præsentation, men er jo stadig til stede og vil formentlig sende os information via Nintendo Direct i dagene, der leder op til, såvel som under og efter..
#3 - Skrevet 16-05-2013 16:44Okay. Tak for svaret.
#4 - Skrevet 16-05-2013 17:06I morgen vil de kun fokusere på sommertitlerne, så vi skal nok ikke forvente alt for meget. Det er dog en god ting efter min mening. Det betyder nemlig, at de har Pikmin/101/Wario/Wii Party ude af vejen. Så kan de fokusere på alle overraskelserne i juni!
#5 - Skrevet 24-05-2013 10:05Lidt mere hype fra en poster på NeoGAF:
My understanding this particular Direct would be week after next, early that week. That was the plan for this particular direct, so evidently they moved it so it can be during E3 itself...interesting. I'm still thinking there may be a smaller Mini direct week after next though. So as to not spill the beans, ill share what I believe will be the contents of this Dorect along with a few tidbits about each thing. It's going to be a largely Wii U Direct. These aren't in any particular order of actual showing, rather its going by what things people want to hear the most about.
1. Retro: Finally after at least a few years development, their game is finally ready to be unveiled. What is it? It's an old Nintendo IP that people have wanted them to do for a while, but no one thought they had the guts to do it-but they did. I'm very happy with the one they chose to do. It'll definitely fall into that "Wooooo helllll yeah!!!" category for a vast majority I think. Trailer set to be shown at the Direct.
2. Mario....wow is everyone in for a really huge treat with this!!! I know the exact title of the latest adventure. Everything's been so vague hint wise so ill say something a little more exact about it. That 100 Year Guy is right on one thing-it's an enormously large, grand adventure in scope and size. Development began on Wii, not too long after Galaxy 2 was done. This adventure brings together a lot of levels, concepts, ideas, level types, mechanics and characters people have been begging for a long time for. Maybe you'll finally see Wart again this time it makes very clever, imaginative use of the game pad but its definitely not forced. You can certainly play with traditional controls. Trailer and a giid look at game play on the Direct. Release set for late October. This October.
3. Zelda. First the bad news..it's a mid 2015 title at the soonest. They are debating between middle and Thanksgiving/Christmas 2015. Aim is to have most of if not all the game to look like that tech demo from 2 years ago. Story is the longest and grandest in the series. You MAY see some brief concept art at this E3 but they're looking more to fully unveil it early next year. They're debating between a few ideas as well as concepts and which they want to use. They want a familiar yet really fresh take on this for everyone. How soon you'll get it depends on that. They may again make a brief mention at this direct with the understanding it's still too early to show. No exact title yet. Just Zelda Wii U ATM.
4. Mario Kart U....this mighta changed but last impression I got from it is its basically a souped up Mario Kart 7...literally. Think that, online play if course and Miiverse integration slapped in. It should be out in time for this Christmas 2013. Aim was to bring out something for the U that's on the safe side that's guaranteed to help jump start the U. Some added tweaks and whistles here and there. Trailer plus some gameplay at the Direct.
5. Super Smash Bros. 4...As promised by Mr. Iwata and Reggie, it will finally be unveiled during this Direct. What you're about to see is...odd. How to describe...there will be an unveil trailer, and during this trailer a few characters in the. Roster will be announced. All the others are black shadowy silhouettes. You should get a good idea who some of them are, others will be "Who the hell's that supposed to be!?" The full roster will be gradually unveiled from now till release. Release is aiming for Thanksgiving 2014. It might slip to closer to Christmas though. The aim is to launch both the 3DS and U games same day, so they'll do what it takes to get that to happen. This is the big 2014 game for Nintendo. 3DS version is further along than the U one. That one will also be shown on th Direct. Some parts of U version done, others still cooking. Coding, etc set to start in earnest this fall. It looks great
6. General Wii U...possibly price cut, they really would rather not but they understand this nay be the only way to re jump start it. Possible Ambassador Program 2, looking at a few neat ideas for that. They will attempt one last time to very clearly communicate what the U is and isn't. They want to get people excited again and show good value.
X and Yarn Yoshi will have trailers. Both 2014 games. SMT x Fire Emblem is still too soon to show, but it's a really weird ass collaboration project-will be in a good way for fans of both,
One final huge surprise.,.its both a oh hell this makes sense and with kind of thing rolled into one. The aim is to introduce it fully in Fall of Winter. Timing still being decided. May or may not be announced at the Direct.
That's all for your Nintendo stockings, see you all after E3
Holy crap I better address all these quoted posts really damn fast!!
Regarding Retro, it's Star Tropics U. I posted that a few weeks ago and stand by it.
Regarding Mario,,giving the exact title's a lot riskier..rather ill state one of the titles that was being debated and that should give you a good idea what the final title is...Super Mario Retroverse U.
Regarding Mario Kart..believe me, I expected an all new game too and am surprised its just a souped up 7. If you wanna sell to a potential username, with guaranteed sales sometimes you need to play it safe with something that's sold well.
Regarding Smash Bros...in the trailer, with the silhouette stuff, the camera is flying down an open space with the characters standing on the sides. There's a LOT if characters this time. Samurai had said he didn't want as many but they decided to go all out this time for the fans. They're wanting to do a Dojo type thing again since the last time was received very well.
Regarding 3DS direct: the U and 3DS directs are bith happening period. They had to decide 3DS or U first. Due to the U's situation and anxious people U is going first. 3DS a few days later.
Regarding Zelda: I saw one post say bs because how can I be so detailed with a 2015 game. I don't know the exact storyline for the new game. I only know its the longest in the series. I also stand by they're trying to decide which core concept to go with..they're looking for a happy middle between those that want an easier, more hand hoody experience and those that want something far more difficult. At the same time provide something more open world. THAT'S what's making development take quite a while.
Here's why I hate rumor mongering..some people who do get inside info are in fact correct but this stuff can change daily, hell hourly and if that happens then you have egg on your face. Look at Retro last year. That trailer was in the actual presentation schedule and got pulled at the last possible moment. That's why this rumor stuff can be so shaky. Some of us try to be generous and if it changes on a dime you're left in a bad spot. As of right now, Retro, 3D Mario, kart, Smash, trailers for X and Yoshi..all 100 percent sure to be in that direct. If any mod has any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM. As of this hour I can stand by my statements.
#6 - Skrevet 24-05-2013 10:14 - Redigeret 24-05-2013 11:37Hvem er ham gutten, der har postet det indlæg, Bo? Jeg spekulerer på, om han mon er troværdig?
#7 - Skrevet 24-05-2013 10:17Kan det ikke være lige meget, hvem det er? Det er dælme interessante oplysninger ihvertfald
#8 - Skrevet 24-05-2013 13:37Det er min fætters onkel, der har arbejdet tæt med Iwata. Han er meget troværdig!
#10 - Skrevet 24-05-2013 15:51Min far arbejder for Nintendo og han siger Bayonetta er playable i Smash 4
#11 - Skrevet 07-06-2013 09:09 - Redigeret 07-06-2013 09:11Reggie inviterer:
#13 - Skrevet 07-06-2013 10:14E3 bliver så vildt i år. med nye konsoller fra Sony og M$. mange fede nye titler.
#14 - Skrevet 08-06-2013 21:28 - Redigeret 08-06-2013 21:29GameTrailers varmer op med de 5 bedste og 5 værste øjeblikke for Nintendo til E3. Hvilke husker I som de bedste og dårligste?