Skrevet 20-10-2016 19:47Nintendo Switch er nu blevet afsløret, men hvilke udviklere arbejder egentlig på indhold til Nintendos nye konsol, og hvad skal vi forvente? Nintendo har afsløret en lang række af partnere, som er om bord i forhold til den nye konsol, og deres logoer blev vist på nedenstående billede.
#286 - Skrevet 05-01-2018 07:09 - Redigeret 05-01-2018 11:52Nightmare Boy er på vej til konsollen, et Metroidvania action-adventure.
It takes place in a diverse world, full of enemies from your worst Nightmares!
In your quest to save the Noctum from a self-proclaimed ruler, you’ll meet weird and unique friends and foes. But tread carefully when talking or interacting with NPCs: Quirky characters and their reactions can have game-changing consequences. Fast reflexes and a taste for exploration are key if you intend to collect rare items, vanquish enemies, and eventually face your deepest fears.
This story takes place in Donorok, in the state of Noctum. After the King of Noctum, Aster, disappears, chaos rules over the world. The relationships between Monsters, Mongos and Dreamers are completely unstable, and Donorok – the land so heavily affected by the chaos – slowly absorbs terrain from the surrounding regions.
Balder has taken over and has ordered the monsters to retain any child who falls into the Nightmare. The key to continuing his rule is with the Nightmare Boy, Billy.
A colorful palette and an aesthetic straight out of your worst Nightmare! Main character animations are made up of over 500 drawings. Each level has its own unique enemies and atmosphere.
<iframe width="500" height="281" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EmSiSfqWJeg" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ydermere er Rivals of Aether på vej. Smash-agtigt spil.
Rivals of Aether is an indie fighting game set in a world where warring civilizations summon the power of Fire, Water, Air, and Earth. Choose a Rival to bring into the battlefield and manipulate the powers of the classical elements and animal movement. Praised for its competitive gameplay and intensive training tools, Rivals of Aether is the perfect entry to the Platform Fighter genre.
– Choose Versus Mode to duke it out in competitive 1v1 or 2v2 fights, or jump into a free-for-all.
– Play Story Mode to learn the backstory behind each rival and begin to uncover the hidden mysteries of Aether.
– Dive into Abyss Mode to see how many waves of shadowy fighters you can defeat and reach the leaderboards alone or with a friend. Customize your Abyss Mode builds and challenge your friends in Abyss Versus.
– Take your skills online in Online Versus! Play against your friends or test your skills in Ranked Mode to climb the leaderboard.
– Study Tutorial Mode to hone your skills from beginner to advanced lessons. Or boot up Practice Mode to get your hands on all the frame data and hitbox visualizations.
<iframe width="500" height="281" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cFCf6Vurbq8" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
#289 - Skrevet 16-01-2018 08:24Saturday Morning RPG er på vej til Switch - og vil blive solgt fysisk gennem Limited Run Games' hjemmeside (om det også gælder Europa ved jeg ikke).
Saturday Morning RPG is an episodic JRPG set in world heavily inspired by 1980s Saturday morning cartoons and pop culture. Players take the role of Martin “Marty” Michael Hall, an average high-school student who has just been granted an incredible power – a power that ultimately leads him to attract the ire of the world’s most notorious villain, Commander Hood! Saturday Morning RPG features a full soundtrack by legendary composer Vince DiCola (Transformers: The Animated Movie, Rocky IV) and his composing partner, Kenny Meriedeth (contributor for DuckTales, Power Rangers, X-Men, and others).
– Episodic Gameplay: The story and gameplay of Saturday Morning RPG takes place across several episodes, each of which tells a complete self-contained story. Players can play any episode in any order, at any time! All of your stats and items carry between episodes. It’s a unique spin on the tried and true New Game Plus mode. On top of that, small decisions made in some episodes will carry forth into others – adding a layer of replay to each episode. Five episodes are included!
– Active Turn-Based Combat: Saturday Morning RPG draws quite a bit of inspiration from games like Nintendo’s Paper Mario series. Battles in the game are turn-based, but the player is always participating by actively defending against attacks and completing reflex tests to power up their own assaults.
– Defeat Enemies With Regular Stuff: Marty fights all his battles in the game by channeling magic through everyday objects. Use a pack of striped gum to summon rainbow zebras that trample your foes – or call upon a transforming action figure to morph you into a semi-truck!
– Nostalgia Fueled Everything: Everything in Saturday Morning RPG centers on nostalgia. Marty receives his magical abilities thanks to a certain kind of garish plastic notebook, he can equip scratch ‘n sniff stickers to get statistical boosts, and he’ll traverse worlds inspired by the entire gamut of Saturday morning cartoons.
– Endless Battle Mode: Take on wave after wave of enemies in an endless survival mode where resource management becomes everything!
– Optional Arena Battles: Take on powerful enemies in optional arena battles.
<iframe width="500" height="281" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/s5tiMv9mn0I" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
#290 - Skrevet 16-01-2018 16:30^Jeg mener ikke, at Limited Run Games opererer på det europæiske marked, så vil umiddelbart ikke mene, at der kommer en fysisk version her..
#291 - Skrevet 16-01-2018 18:47Ved ikke hvor jeg ellers skulle spørge henne a', så here I goes:
#292 - Skrevet 16-01-2018 20:50Så vidt jeg ved kommer Overcooked d. 13. februar. Det er let at søge sig frem til på Google. Men kan ikke finde noget på Worms.
#293 - Skrevet 26-01-2018 08:06 - Redigeret 26-01-2018 08:09Spillet Dead Cells er annonceret til Switch. Metroidvania roguelike action-platformer uden checkpoints. Steam-versionen har 10/10 på Steam efter 12000 anmeldeser.
Roguelite? Metroidvania? Roguevania!
You grew up with the roguelikes, witnessed the rise of the roguelites and even the birth of the roguelite-lites? We’d now like to present for your consideration our RogueVania, the illegitimate child of a modern Roguelite (Rogue Legacy, Binding of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon, Spelunky, etc.) and an old-school MetroidVania (Castlevania: SotN and its ilk).
– RogueVania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath.
– 2D Souls-lite Action: Tough but fair combat, more than fifty weapons and spells with unique gameplay, and of course, the emergency panic roll to get you out of trouble.
– Nonlinear progression: Sewers, Ossuary or Remparts? Once unlocked, special permanent abilities allow you to access new paths to reach your objective. Opt for the path that suits your current build, your play style or just your mood.
– Exploration: Secret rooms, hidden passages, charming landscapes. Take a moment to stroll the towers and breath in that fresh sea mist infused air…
– Interconnected levels and progressive unlocking of access to the island provides you with a real incentive to explore your surroundings. Add in a degree of evolution for your character and permanent weapon upgrades and you can see where Dead Cells borrows from the long line of MetroidVanias that precede it.
At the end of the day though, it’s YOUR skills as a player that matter most! Roguelites are about constantly getting better, until what was an insurmountable obstacle becomes a walk in the park. Unforgiving combat wed to the absence of any kind of safety net makes for an adrenalin pumping ride each and every run and unrivaled replayability.
Dead Cells is currently in Development and comes with:
– 14 Levels – Each one with its own atmosphere, foes and secrets to discover.
– 3 Bosses – Made by the most sadistic of the devs, raised on the salt of the testers.
– 60 or so weapons and skills – Spears, swords, bows, freeze blast, etc.
– 4 special powers, unlocking new areas and paths (metroidvania gear lock items).
– 1 epic responsive, fluid and fun to play combat system.
– 1 Daily Run Mode Complete with leaderboards for lording it over your mates.
– Hours of fun (depending on your skill, anything from 10 to 30 hours or more).
– A few rage-quits, Ok a lot of rage quits… But you’ll git gud… Eventually.
#294 - Skrevet 26-01-2018 12:09^Det ser uhyggeligt godt ud!
#295 - Skrevet 28-01-2018 16:11Er ikke sikker på om det er blevet nævnt tidligere men Night in the Woods er på vej til switch.
#296 - Skrevet 29-01-2018 19:46... og så glæder man sig jo også til Blazblue.
#297 - Skrevet 30-01-2018 23:32"Darkside Detective" kommer til Switch!! !! !!
#299 - Skrevet 01-02-2018 16:24Team17 har valgt at udgive Raging Justice til Switch. Spillet blev annonceret til øvrige formater sidste år.
Raging Justice is a modern take on the 2D scrolling brawler that pulls the classic genre kicking and screaming into the 21st century.
In a city held to ransom by a mysterious crime lord, two maverick cops, Nikki Rage and Rick Justice, fight to prove that no-one is above the law. Whether you dare to take on the criminal world alone, or enlist a friend in a co-op attack, Raging Justice delivers a multitude of ways to defeat your enemies. As you are smashing through a bar fight with a bar stool, mowing down enemies on a lawnmower, or battling terrifying bosses, you can choose to play as good cop or bad cop. Will you arrest the criminals, or pummel them to the ground? The path you choose has consequences and leads to alternate endings.
Raging Justice is a modern game born of a classic era. With online multiplayer, stylistic stop-motion effect HD graphics, and bombastic soundtrack, Raging Justice doesn’t hold back.
#300 - Skrevet 06-02-2018 15:12Curve Digital udgiver Smoke and Sacrifice på Switch senere i år.
Set to be published by Curve Digital, players assume the role of Sachi, a young mother on a quest to discover the fate of her child. The game takes place in a darkly fantastical world where grotesque plantlife and animals roam and harsh societal customs rule. Taking cues from modern survival classics, Smoke and Sacrifice evolves the genre with its deeply personal story and complex ecosystem. Creatures forage, mate, breed and prey on one another, creating a living world. Only by taming the game’s wilds can Sachi hope to unravel the mystery at the heart of Smoke and Sacrifice.
Depicted in a beautiful, hand-painted style, Smoke and Sacrifice’s storybook visuals belie its brutal story of motherhood and survival. Sachi doesn’t just have to worry about the the game’s antagonists – the entire game world poses a threat. Players can alter the behavior of plant and animal life but this may also limit the resources Sachi has to craft items from. The deadly smoke also poses unique challenges throughout the game, altering enemy as well as player behaviour.