Skrevet 20-10-2016 19:47Nintendo Switch er nu blevet afsløret, men hvilke udviklere arbejder egentlig på indhold til Nintendos nye konsol, og hvad skal vi forvente? Nintendo har afsløret en lang række af partnere, som er om bord i forhold til den nye konsol, og deres logoer blev vist på nedenstående billede.
#421 - Skrevet 25-10-2018 21:07 - Redigeret 25-10-2018 21:07@JOEP: Det kan du så læse om i denne nyhed fra min hånd
#422 - Skrevet 26-10-2018 07:42Cheers. Har ikke fulgt så meget med i den spilserie, er den overhovedet noget ved?
#423 - Skrevet 26-10-2018 21:49^Min lillebror er ret glad for den, men han er også meget til japanske ting..
#424 - Skrevet 29-10-2018 14:44Phantom Doctrine er på vej til Switch:
Phantom Doctrine is a strategic turn-based espionage thriller set at the peak of the Cold War. Drawing on a wide variety of influences and capturing the subtle intrigue of classic spy films, the game thrust the player into a mysterious world of covert operations, counterintelligence, conspiracy and paranoia.
As leader of a secret organization known only as The Cabal, you are charged with preventing a global conspiracy that seeks to pit leader against leader, and nation against nation. By carrying out secret missions, investigating classified files, and interrogating enemy agents, a sinister plot is uncovered. With the clock ticking, it must be thwarted in order to save the world from an unthinkable fate.
– A Deep Single Player Story Campaign: the 40+ hour Single player campaign mode features a rich gripping plot woven with numerous historical events and characters to bring the terrifying reality of the Cold War to life from a unique perspective.
– Next-generation turn-based combat: offers unprecedented flexibility of movement and actions, including variable Overwatch modes and assault-oriented Breach ability.
– Expanded battlefield: assets can be positioned around the world, enabling you to call for assistance in the heat of battle. But the enemy can also bring in reinforcements, including heavy weapons and even air support. Don’t bring a knife to a gunfight.
– Knowledge is power: Improve your chances of success by infiltrating mission locations with undercover operatives. Attempt to stay one step ahead of enemy agents, who are also preparing to spring their own devious traps.
Lurk in the shadows with fully-fledged stealth gameplay: Clandestine operations can be completed with muffled weapons, silent takedowns and cutting edge Cold War technology.
– Take charge of the crucial counterintelligence operation: Recruit from both the KGB and the CIA, the criminal fraternity, or even utilise the unique talents of subjects of secret government experiments. Weapons, resources and contacts can be secured around the globe, enabling you to command from afar. But if the situation requires a hands-on approach, you will be locked, loaded and ready to fight.
– Innovative Investigation Board: Utilizing a classic pinboard and string approach, the Investigation Board is the hub from where cases, locations and individuals can be researched to reveal new missions, resources and technologies. In Phantom Doctrine, investigation and intel is an active and vital element of success.
Multiplayer Battles: lose friends and make new enemies in ruthless online multiplayer matches. Experience the deviousness and lethality of Phantom Doctrine in accessible 1v1 skirmishes.
– Utilize ruthless Technology: New capabilities can either be stolen from the enemy or researched, and then ruthlessly used to your advantage. Often experimental and morally dubious, brainwashing, interrogation, body engineering and chemical enhancement are all fair game as you extract information by any means necessary.
– Fully customizable character creation: Operatives can be customized each time they need a new identity. Change their appearance, forge their documents, train them in the deadly arts and send them back into the field.
– Carefully Designed hand-crafted levels: Combining the best of both worlds: the quality of large, hand-designed maps and meticulous, smart design ensuring visual and gameplay variety. Travel the world of the 1980s in the grip of the Cold War on both sides of the Iron Curtain.
– Replayable modular campaign: a wide array of mechanics ensures markedly different playthroughs. A unique experience is guaranteed by randomly generated character names and backgrounds, algorithmically populated and adapted maps, and randomized intelligence snippets.
– A spy thriller from two different points of view: Play as either a former KGB counterintelligence operative or a renegade CIA wet work commando. Each has to come to terms with the truth and challenge the global conspiracy. Complete the campaign to be rewarded with an additional protagonist in Extended Playthrough.
– No mission is too big or too small: whether infiltrating a busy government facility to clinically assassinate a target, or mounting a full frontal assault on an enemy base. With optional objectives linked to a mission’s complexity, as well as loot and intelligence to collect, every decision has an impact.
#425 - Skrevet 29-10-2018 22:44Der er kommet en ny trailer for Toki, et remake af et ældre spil:
#426 - Skrevet 06-11-2018 20:37Så er Brawlhalla ude - det tætteste vi kommer på Rayman i Smash for nu.
#427 - Skrevet 07-11-2018 14:18 - Redigeret 07-11-2018 14:20GRIS har fået en udgivelsesdato, 13. december:
#428 - Skrevet 12-11-2018 17:25Desert Child kommer snart til Switch (11. december):
#429 - Skrevet 14-11-2018 08:21Abzu er blevet annonceret til Switch, og udkommer 29. november:
ABZÛ is a beautiful underwater journey that immerses players in a vibrant ocean world full of mystery and bursting with color and life. Playing as the Diver, you’ll discover hundreds of unique species based on real creatures and form a powerful connection with the abundant sea life. But this underwater world can be dangerous, broken and toxic – and your mission is to unlock the mysteries of the deep and change the world around you for the better.
Developed by Giant Squid Studios – led by Matt Nava, the artistic mind behind Journey and Flower – and featuring a score by Grammy-nominated and two-time BAFTA-winning composer Austin Wintory, ABZÛ is told in the form of mythology and folklore, while capturing the dream-like feeling of underwater exploration. The name is derived from ancient Sumerian language; AB, meaning water, and ZÛ, meaning to know: ABZÛ is the ocean of wisdom.
#430 - Skrevet 19-11-2018 17:05Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Scarlet er blevet annonceret til Switch i Japan, men det kommer nok til vesten senere. Spillet er ikke det klassiske kampspil, men en samling af minispil med letpåklædte damer i fokus:
#431 - Skrevet 30-11-2018 08:36GRID er på vej til Switch
#432 - Skrevet 30-11-2018 10:36 - Redigeret 30-11-2018 10:43^Se dét var sgu da en glædelig nyhed, hr Krispy kom med der!!
#433 - Skrevet 04-12-2018 10:47 - Redigeret 04-12-2018 10:48Sundered kommer til Switch 21. december.
#434 - Skrevet 04-12-2018 21:20 - Redigeret 04-12-2018 21:21Glææædelig nyhed til gamle Sega-fans!!
#435 - Skrevet 04-12-2018 21:58 - Redigeret 04-12-2018 22:03Hehe. Nyheden her er faktisk, at det er blevet udsat, men hvis man ikke kendte til eksistensen af spillet er det selvfølgelig glædeligt, at det kommer.